Beth Collins, M.D.
2614 Boston Post Road
Willow Hall, Suite 16C
Guilford, CT 06437
Phone: (203) 689-5295
Monday–Friday: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Are wrinkles and fine lines becoming more noticeable? Over time, the skin will lose elasticity and volume, resulting in wrinkles, folds, and other lines. Some men may feel less confident in themselves once they discover these typical signs of aging. Having strong self-confidence is vital to making ideal impressions whether in a business or personal setting, at the office or across the table from a date. Dr. Beth Collins offers a line of Dermal Fillers to help correct wrinkles and boost your self-confidence.
Located in Guilford, Connecticut, Dr. Beth Collins specializes in plastic surgery including breast and body contouring, breast reconstruction, eyelid surgery, and facial aesthetics. Our practice welcomes any and all individuals from New Haven to New London and Mystic seeking an enhancement. Contact us today to schedule a consultation appointment and find out how we can improve the way you look and how you feel!
Some Dermal Fillers we offer:
- JUVEDERM® can promote younger-looking skin by replenishing lost hyaluronic acid due to aging
- JUVEDERM VOLBELLA® can help enhance the lips, plumping them up and can smoothen fine lines that surround the mouth
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC can add greater volume to the midface
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC can fill in parentheses lines around the mouth and nose
Beth Collins, M.D.
As a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Beth Collins offers a blend of clinical expertise and warm, open communication to ensure beautiful results from your chosen procedure. Learn more about her experience and explore what she can do for you.Meet Dr. Beth Collins
What is the Dermal Filler process like?
When you have designated your targeted treatment area, the skin will be cleaned and prepared for the filler. As the procedure begins, a member of our medical personnel will inject the appropriate dermal filler for you beneath the dermis of the skin. Topical anesthetics are not necessary, but may be applied depending on the patient. To properly ensure the dermal filler’s disbursement, a member of our medical personnel may gently massage the site of injection.
What can I expect after the dermal filler injection?
There is not a high risk of side effects from dermal fillers. Some patients may experience a slight swelling sensation or redness at the injection site, but these symptoms typically resolve soon. Some patients may need a follow-up treatment to get the best results possible. In most cases, results from dermal fillers can last anywhere between several months and a year. As you get ready to resume your day, we highly advise avoiding strenuous activity, sun exposure, and alcohol for about a day after the injection.
Request a consultation today and find out which of these dermal fillers can help you look suave and boost your confidence!
- Dr. Collins does not accept insurance.
- There is a $150 consultation fee for surgical and injectable procedures with Dr. Collins.
- This fee is discounted from the cost of surgery if booked within 3 months of the consultation.
- The consultation fee is waived for injectable treatments if the procedure is performed on the day of your consultation.
- There is no charge for consultations with our RNs.
Specials & Events
There’s always something going on here at Beth Collins, M.D. Discover incredible savings on your favorite (and soon-to-be favorite) services or RSVP to an exclusive event.Learn More