Beth Collins, M.D.
2614 Boston Post Road
Willow Hall, Suite 16C
Guilford, CT 06437
Phone: (203) 689-5295
Monday–Friday: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Optic Skin Analysis
Redefine How You See Your Skin with the Optic Skin 3D Analysis System in Guilford!
Almost everyone looks in the mirror at least once per day to check the status of their skin, but there may be more going on beneath the surface than a standard mirror can show. At Beth Collins, M.D. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, we utilize the advanced Optic Skin Analysis system to help optimize skin care for both men and women.
Dr. Collins serves Guilford,New Haven, New Londong, Mystic and surrounding areas in Connecticut. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how the Optic Skin Analysis system can help us create the best treatment plan for your unique needs.
What is the Optic Skin Analysis System?
Using high-definition 3D technology, the Optic system takes images from several angles and in real time. While your skin may appear smooth and youthful-looking on the outside, there may be underlying signs of damage and imperfections that can be corrected in their early stages. The Optic system can help identify:
- Signs of UV damage
- Wrinkles in subcutaneous skin layers
- Clogged pores
- Skin tone/pigment inconsistencies
- Excess oil
- And more!
What Can the Optic Skin Analysis System Do for Me?
When choosing a skincare regimen, it is difficult to find products and treatments that address the full spectrum of your skin’s needs. With the Optic, Dr. Collins and our medical team can eliminate the guesswork of skin care by identifying your skin’s needs and prescribing corresponding treatments to maintain the radiance and youthfulness of your skin. For men and women who are seeking long-term solutions for their skin’s longevity, the Optic skin analysis can be an ideal starting point.
What are the Benefits of the Optic Skin Analysis System?
- It shows pores as a three-dimensional structure, a unique feature for technology of its kind
- Multiple angles allow Dr. Collins and our medical team to view the entire face and create a complete treatment regimen
- Both the surface and subsurface are measured
- Images are scanned in normal, polarized, and UV lighting
- The technology has the capability of identifying multiple skin conditions
- Fast images in real-time
- Completely comfortable and painless for men and women
If you’re ready to get the most out of your skincare regimen, schedule a consultation at our office in Guilford and find out the secrets beneath your skin surface with the Optic skin analysis system.
- Dr. Collins does not accept insurance.
- There is a $150 consultation fee for surgical and injectable procedures with Dr. Collins.
- The consultation fee is waived for injectable treatments if the procedure is performed on the day of your consultation.
- There is no charge for consultations with our RNs.
Specials & Events
There’s always something going on here at Beth Collins, M.D. Discover incredible savings on your favorite (and soon-to-be favorite) services or RSVP to an exclusive event.Learn More