Beth Collins, M.D.
2614 Boston Post Road
Willow Hall, Suite 16C
Guilford, CT 06437
Phone: (203) 689-5295
Monday–Friday: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Beth Collins, M.D.
55 Willow Street
Mystic, CT 06355
Phone: (860) 572-6868
Monday–Friday: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Beth Collins offers a full range of face, breast, and body plastic surgery procedures at her Guilford and Mystic, CT practice locations serving patients from New Haven to New London, CT. Extensively trained in today’s most advanced techniques, Dr. Collins and her team can help guide you to the look you want. Whether you’re defying the effects of Father Time or giving yourself the subtle boost that Mother Nature didn’t provide, your most beautiful body is waiting to be revealed.
Contact us at our Guilford location at (203) 689-5295 or Mystic location at (860) 572-6868 or request a consultation online.
Beth Collins, M.D.
As a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Beth Collins offers a blend of clinical expertise and warm, open communication to ensure beautiful results from your chosen procedure. Learn more about her experience and explore what she can do for you.Meet Dr. Beth Collins
Your Surgical Options
The way you feel about your breasts can change everything. Browse Dr. Collins’ options for breast enhancement, including breast augmentation, breast lift, and breast reduction for men and women.
- Breast Augmentation | Dr. Collins uses breast implants to enhance the size and shape of the breasts, giving you the feminine curves you desire.
- Breast Lift | For women who have experienced sagging due to aging, weight loss, or breastfeeding, a breast lift with or without implants can restore the size and shape of your breasts, giving you a more youthful, lifted shape.
- Breast Reduction | Overly large breasts can cause discomfort in your neck and back along with other physical and emotional issues. A breast reduction can reshape the breasts to make them smaller and lighter, and more suited to your frame.
- Male Breast Reduction | Dr. Collins offers male breast reduction to remove excess tissue and reshape the chest to look more masculine.
Stave off gravity’s effects and bring your features into beautiful harmony with our facial rejuvenation options. Here you’ll find options for the face, neck, eyes, and more.
- Facelift | Dr. Collins specializes in facelift surgery for men and women. She addresses the whole face, taking years off your appearance to help you look like you, only better.
- Brow Lift | As we age, the skin on our forehead can start to sag and wrinkle. A brow lift removes excess skin and lifts the forehead to restore a youthful appearance.
- Eyelid Surgery | Sagging, drooping eyelids can make you look older than you are. Eyelid surgery subtly improves the appearance of the upper and lower eyelids to give you a refreshed appearance.
- Fat Grafting | As we age, the fat pads in our faces tend to thin and sag. Using fat from other parts of the body to restore the lost volume in your face can take years off.
It’s all within reach. Browse our financing options to help you pay for surgery on your terms and achieve your goals in less time.Learn More
Pregnancy, aging, weight loss, and more—your body remembers everything. Learn how you can sculpt and contour the precise areas you want, no gym membership required.
- Tummy Tuck | If you have sagging skin or excess fat on your abdomen from pregnancy, weight loss, or aging, a tummy tuck can restore your contours and give you the shape you desire.
- Liposuction | Excess fat can be embarrassing and unsightly. Fat removal with liposuction can help smooth your contours and improve your overall appearance.
- Mommy Makeover | Whether or not you have had children, you body may not look like you want it to. This combination of breast and body procedures can help you get your body back.
- Labiaplasty | This procedure reshapes the labia, improving physical comfort, appearance, and symmetry to restore confidence.
- Body Contouring After Weight Loss | If you’ve lost a significant amount of weight, you may have excess skin and fat. Body contouring surgery removes excess skin to give you the shape you desire.
- Arm Lift | Excess skin and fat on the upper arms can be frustrating. Arm lift surgery reshapes the upper arm to help improve self-confidence.
- Body Lift | Sagging skin around your middle can be frustrating after major weight loss. A body lift removes the excess skin and reshapes your core to give you a more contoured appearance.
- Thigh Lift | Loose skin in the upper legs can not always be addressed with diet an exercise. A thigh lift removes excess skin and fat deposits in the thighs.
- Scar Revision | Dr. Collins offers surgical and nonsurgical solutions to improve the appearance of unsightly scars on the face and body.
- CoolSculpting® | This nonsurgical fat reduction procedure is popular among men and women. CoolSculpting freezes away unwanted pockets of fat to improve your appearance without surgery.
Procedures for Men
Aesthetic medical procedures are not just for women. Dr. Collins offers a variety of surgical and nonsurgical procedures designed to help men look and feel their best.
- Male Breast Reduction | Men who have overdeveloped breasts with excessive breast tissue or fat are often embarrassed by their breasts. Reducing their size and reshaping them can help you feel more masculine.
- Liposuction | Dr. Collins can remove unwanted fat from several areas of the body to give you the shape you desire.
- Tummy Tuck | A tummy tuck can remove excess fat and skin from your abdomen, giving you a smoother, more toned midsection.
- Facelift | Dr. Collins has extensive training in facelift surgery and specializes in achieving natural-looking results while taking years off your face.
- Brow Lift | A sagging, wrinkled brow can age you beyond your years. A brow lift can restore your youthful appearance and your confidence.
- Eyelid Surgery | Heavy, sagging eyelids can make you look tired and older than your years. Using refined techniques to remove excess skin and tighten the upper and lower eyelid, Dr. Collins can restore your youthful vitality and bring attention back to your eyes.
- Brotox | BOTOX Cosmetic is not only for women. BROTOX can be used to treat fine lines and wrinkles on the face and neck to help you feeling confident.
- Dermal Fillers | If you have experienced a loss of volume in your face and neck or have lines and wrinkles you’d like to fill, Dr. Collins and team specialize in achieving natural looking results with dermal fillers.
- Laser Hair Removal | A popular procedure for men and women, laser hair removal can permanently remove unwanted hair from any part of the face or body.
Ready to move forward? Dr. Collins is, too. Request your consultation online or call us at our Guilford location at (203) 689-5295 or Mystic location at (860) 572-6868 to set up your appointment.
- Dr. Collins does not accept insurance.
- There is a $150 consultation fee for surgical and injectable procedures with Dr. Collins.
- The consultation fee is waived for injectable treatments if the procedure is performed on the day of your consultation.
- There is a $50 consultation fee for consultations with our RNs.
Specials & Events
There’s always something going on here at Beth Collins, M.D. Discover incredible savings on your favorite (and soon-to-be favorite) services or RSVP to an exclusive event.Learn More