Beth Collins, M.D.
2614 Boston Post Road
Willow Hall, Suite 16C
Guilford, CT 06437
Phone: (203) 689-5295
Monday–Friday: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
At Beth Collins MD, we ask that patients please arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointments and complete all initial paperwork prior to your visit. View and download our patient forms.
In order to keep our patients and staff safe from COVID-19, we have implemented several additional safety precautions as you arrive for your appointment. Please watch this video to learn more.
All pre-purchased items are non refundable. Banking BOTOX® and/or dermal fillers is non-refundable. These are final purchases.
Cosmetic Consultation Fee
We charge a prepaid consultation fee of $150 for cosmetic consultations, which is a non-refundable fee. If you decide to move forward with the procedure that day, this fee will go toward your treatment or surgical deposit. If you decide to move forward with a treatment in the future, this consultation fee will NOT be applied.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled service. New clients must reserve their appointment with a credit card payment. Dr. Collins’ initial consultation fee is $150.00. There is a $100.00 payment taken for all laser appointments with our laser technician at the time of booking that will go toward treatment. There is a $50.00 payment taken for all Med Spa appointments at the time of booking that will go toward treatment. If an appointment is canceled within 24 hours, the consultation/booking fee will be non-refundable. Otherwise, it is non-refundable.
- Dr. Collins does not accept insurance.
- There is a $150 consultation fee for surgical and injectable procedures with Dr. Collins.
- This fee is discounted from the cost of surgery if booked within 3 months of the consultation.
- The consultation fee is waived for injectable treatments if the procedure is performed on the day of your consultation.
- There is no charge for consultations with our RNs.