We are reopening on May 20!
Dr. Collins’s practice will be reopening on Wednesday, May 20! We are excited to see you again!
For everyone’s safety, we are limiting the number of appointments to avoid overlap of patients and making adjustments to the flow patients through the office.
We require the following safety precautions for patients:
- All patients must bring their own mask and wear it for the duration of their visit.
- We request that patients come unattended, when possible. Please do not bring friends or family members.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call from your car to let us know you have arrived. We will send someone outside to clear you for entry into the facility.
- We will bring a clipboard to your car and ask that you answer some questions about your health and travel history, contacts with potential infected individuals etc. Once you have answered the questions and take your temperature, we will determine if you are cleared for your exam. Please provide a copy of the questionnaire.
- A nurse will take your temperature while you wait in your car.
- Once you are cleared by the medical team, you will remain in your car until we call you in. When your room is ready, you will be escorted directly to a treatment room.
- When your appointment is over, you will check out at the counter. We will allow one person at a time to check out.
We have implemented several additional safety precautions as you arrive for your appointment. Please watch this video to learn more.
Our staff will be cleaning frequently
Our staff is will be diligently and frequently cleaning all high touch surfaces using alcohol and Cavicide cleansers on all surfaces.
- We will stagger appointments in order to allow time between appointments for the staff to disinfect all common surfaces and equipment.
- We will disinfect all high touch surfaces such as door handles, countertops, and computer keyboards throughout the day.
- Between patients, the examinations room will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with alcohol and Cavicide cleansers on all surfaces.
- We will wear protective masks and face shields at all times for your protection as well as theirs.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Beth Collins